Can I donate the old fashioned way?
Of Course! Pick up an envelope to record pledges in the Main Office. You can drop off a check or cash to the office or mail a check to OHS.
All students, staff and families are invited to run, walk or jog the course to celebrate our wonderful community through physical exercise. Everybody is welcome to participate!
Why do we do this?
Jog-a-thons are a wonderful way to have fun, promote healthy lifestyles and learn to appreciate the teamwork it takes to achieve a goal.
But seriously, what’s it for?
As a yearly tradition, we love to promote this fun event and raise funds to send our amazing teachers to continuing education and professional development experiences. This year we’re also trying to raise funds for a Sensory Garden in the Lower School, to create a recreational area with equipment for the Middle School, and hopefully even have funds left over to offset the cost of school lunches for all families next year!
How else can I donate?T
Use the website to make electronic donations directly to OHS at:
You can make a flat donation to the business office
following the jog-a-thon, each student will come home with their jog-a-thon lap card for reference when collecting pledges.
- Submit check, cash or money order to OHS Administration, indicating that it is for the Jog-a-thon. Please INCLUDE THE STUDENT NAME.
2. Checks and money orders can be mailed to:
86397 Eldon Schafer Drive
Eugene, OR 97405
Is there a number I can call if I have questions?
What is the dollar goal?
Our goal is to raise $8,500 for the teachers and as much as possible for the kids. To reach this goal, each student is encouraged to collect a minimum of $65 from friends and family members.
Are there Prizes?
You betcha. Prizes are given to get kids actively involved. Prizes are distributed by random raffle drawings, as well as to girls and boys who run the most laps at each grade level and to the class collecting the highest number of pledges.
Can I write this off?
If your family prefers not to solicit pledges, please consider making a donation on your students behalf. Our Tax ID number is 93-1135-796.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP at email@example.com
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN FILLED WATER BOTTLE TO THE EVENT!
- TEACHERS AND STUDENTS REAP THE REWARDS FROM EACH LAP
- YOUR PLEDGES SENT MORE THAN 30% OF OHS STAFF TO ENRICHMENT EDUCATION CLASSES LAST YEAR!
How do I create a personal page for an OHS student?O
Well, I would tell you to click on this link
- And then, click on the “Join Me” button on the main page
- Scroll down and click on the “Click Here to Join” link
- Click Create Account and follow prompts
- Verify your email through a message and link sent to the account that you just registered under
- Click on that link to complete your registration
- Create your personal page by setting up your user name (email) and password
- You may personalize only the Fundraiser image and text on the page
- Share via email and/or social media
Making Changes to your personal webpage:
- Create A New Fundraising Activity Page
- See RED warning that there is already a page created
- Click blue Cancel button at bottom of page
- Choose OHS
- Choose OHS Jog-a-thon
- Choose Your Personal Fundraiser
- Edit Your Page (FYI only one personal goal amount can be selected for all students so we selected the minimum needed per child)