2020 Summer Programs COVID-19 Update:
We are excited to announce that Oak Hill School Summer Programs will offer both on-site and online Summer Camps for 2020! Online and on campus classes will be offered from June 22 to August 21, 2020.
Oak Hill School Summer Programs will operate under guidelines established by the Oregon State Governor’s office, to ensure the health and safety of your children, as well as our teachers and camp staff. To learn more about the Governer’s Office guidelines for summer camps, check out the summer programs website.
Some changes this summer: We are sad to inform you that we are unable to offer Super Summer or Summer Enrichment Program (SEP) this year. The health and safety of our young participants is our number one priority, and we are not able to implement these camps in the same capacity and format as we have done in the past due to the summer camp guidelines for COVID 19.
We are working diligently to build our classes and update our course offerings on the Oak Hill School website and on Active Camp Registration website. We will reopen Active for registrations on May 15th after we make our adjustments.
Class offerings for the Summer:
- Full-day mixed grades k-5 (KIDS Club)
- Full-day grouped by grade level K-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-11
- Online Zoom classes
- At this time, we are only able to take full day registrations; we are currently working on protocols and logistics for 1⁄2 day offerings.
Hours of Operation:
- Kids Club: 8 am- 5 pm
- Other on-site camps: 9 am- 4 pm
- Zoom Onlines classes: 10- 11 am, 11:30- 12:30 pm, & 1- 2 pm combined with asynchronous learning **NOTE: No Before or Aftercare will be available this summer.
If you are currently registered for one of our summer camps, we will contact you about your registration and work with you on moving you to another class, assigning a future credit, or a refund.
INSIDE OAK HILL Voices and Memories
Below are a set of terrific short videos, created recently by University of Oregon marketing students.
Each of them highlights one of the wonderful aspects of growing up in the Oak Hill community.